Dates for the diary
Unless specified, all events will be in the Smith Memorial Hall, Abbotsford Road. Doors open at 7.30pm for 8pm start.
- Friday October 6th: Ragged Glory.
This excellent four-piece group sing a wide variety of contemporary, traditional and self-penned songs with fantastic harmonies. They perform regularly at Edinburgh Fringe and across Fife, the Lothians and further afield, to great acclaim. £6/£5 concessions. Under 18s and Young Scot card -free. BYOB. All ages welcome.
- Friday October 20th: Singers and Musicians welcome
Doors open 7.30 for 8 pm start. BYOB. All ages welcome. Collection and raffle
Future guest events:
- Friday November 17th: Sam Mundy, a local blues and roots musician.
- Friday December 1st: Pernille and Stephen Quigg, husband and wife folk duo. Stephen is a former ‘McCalman’ and will be known to many locals.
There is also an extra special treat to provide entertainment between Christmas and New Year:
- Friday December 29th: Mike Whellans, internationally-respected one-man blues band from Lauder. Tickets are £10 per head for this extra event and pre-booking is advised.
For more information about the club and events, please see the Rolling Hills Folk Club website.